MICHAEL JACKSON ALIVE L.O.V.E ROMANIA

It is currently 4. Apr 2020, 05:43

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 519 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: Ultimele stiri TMZ
Unread postPosted: 22. Nov 2010, 13:09 
THIS IS IT
THIS IS IT

MJ's New Album Sparks Civilized War
11/16/2010 5:00 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Akon and Will.i.am are going toe-to-toe over Michael Jackson's new album -- and this battle is going to be an all out ... sensible discussion? We'll see about that.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/16/michael-j ... tmz-on-tv/

MJ 'Hold My Hand' Video - Starring No-Handed Person
11/17/2010 12:20 AM PST by TMZ Staff

It's the most bizarre casting call we've ever seen -- the people behind Michael Jackson's new music video for "Hold My Hand" are in the market for some incredibly ironic talent ... a person with no hands.

The listing was posted yesterday on an LA casting network -- billed as a "low budget" project -- and among the available roles ... 10 dancers, several real-life couples, a mother and child for a baptism ... and "a disabled person with no hands."

The director Mark Pellington tells TMZ, "The video is a spiritual collage of MJ's legacy told through a visual mosaic exploring the themes of life" -- but based on the name of the song, we can only guess why they'd need someone without the requisite appendages.

We're told they shot Akon's part Monday night -- and according to sources close to the production, a green screen came in mighty handy.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/16/michael-j ... ting-call/

Randy Jackson Goes Nuts Over Michael's Album
11/18/2010 4:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson went on a tear on Twitter Wednesday night, swearing some of the songs on Sony's upcoming Michael Jackson album are fake.

Jackson tweeted, "Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be [sic] my life on that ... I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it..."

Pretty much every expert who has analyzed the tracks says the voice is MJ's, but Randy is undeterred.

And he gets conspiratorial: "But what's worse then [sic] harsh is that my brother isn't here, and ll these people are more concerned about making money off his death...They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know."

Randy also claims co-executor John McClain "didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/17/randy-jac ... n-mcclain/

Dancers Allege Discrimination in MJ Video Shoot
11/19/2010 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

The people casting the new MJ music video have made it clear they won't hire anyone belonging to a union-esque group called "Dancers Alliance" -- but TMZ has learned the DA is claiming it's pure "discrimination."

The casting notice for the "Hold My Hand" video calls for 10 professional dancers (ages 15-25) ... but specifically states that they won't hire anyone from the "Dancer's Alliance" ... a group dedicated to protecting dancer's wages and working conditions.

TMZ spoke with a rep from the group who tells us that cutting out D.A. dancers "suggests that the production is discriminating against dancers who are educated and support both their community and their agents."

The rep tells us that as long as a company offers "equitable rates" and the project has been cleared with the agents -- then the D.A. has no issues with allowing their members to dance.

Calls to the music video producers have not been returned.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/18/michael-j ... ting-call/

Bahrain Company Didn't Get Memo On MJ's Death
11/19/2010 11:36 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Not that we're trying to flatter ourselves, but don't people in Bahrain get TMZ?

AQ Business Consultants has filed a petition in the Michael Jackson Estate case, asking the judge for permission to belatedly file a creditor's claim, on grounds it didn't know there was a time limit in asking for money.

AQ claims it helped Michael refinance $320,000,000 in loans, for which it was entitled to a $3.2 million fee. AQ claims it's still owed $1.2 mil.

The deadline for filing a claim has passed, but AQ claims it didn't get proper notice.

Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the Estate, tells TMZ, "I don't believe the claim has any merit but they're late in filing regardless."

But here's the thing ... TMZ is big in Bahrain, so what's the deal?

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/michael-j ... pany-loan/

Profile E-mail  

Unread postPosted: 22. Nov 2010, 16:50 
THIS IS IT
THIS IS IT

Silviana777 wrote:
Ador videoclipul si abia astept sa il vad complet. Asa cum mai vorbiseram noi, mai ales cu tine cata ;) ;) totul se trage de acolo, din trecutul acela nenorocit :( :( care la distrus pe Michael. Pe 19 noiembrie 2010 sunt exact 7 ani de cand a inceput totul. Daca Michael nu traia, credeti-ma ca nimeni nu se chinuia sa lanseze acest clip la exact 7 ani dupa asta. ;) ;) Doar el poate face totul cu exactitate prin asta dovedindu-ne inca odata ca este ALIVE :D :D :D

Laura ai uitat sa pui filmuletul in care Harvey Levin spune la TMZ Live: :D :D :D

"That's a song where IF MICHAEL WAS DEAD"

"...if Michael was dead now..."

Intrati pe link si cca la minutul 4.50 scoate porumbelul din gurita. :D :D :D

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/15/tmz-live- ... -answered/

corect Silvi,frumos clipul,frumos MJ,cantecul,asa cum il stiam,super.Cum se zice,mi s-a facut pielea de gaina.
imi place mult ce ai descoperit cu 7,de trei ori iar 7,dar e doar o ,,coincidenta'',Silvi ;) ,cum de altfel e doar o ,,coincidenta'' si faptul ca ditai mai SEFUL de la TMZ se scapa si spune

That's a song where IF MICHAEL WAS DEAD

doar coincidente......,pt cei care nu vor sa gandeasca. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) ;)

Profile E-mail  

Unread postPosted: 22. Nov 2010, 21:02 
THIS IS IT
THIS IS IT

i-a priviti aici,frumusete de stire:

MJ Producer Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!
28 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson is NOT DEAD -- he's still alive ... just like Elvis ... this according to a famous music producer who worked with MJ all the way to the possibly not-so-bitter end.

Super producer Teddy Riley -- who worked with MJ on the "Dangerous" album and produced the song "Breaking News" on the upcoming Sony album -- has reignited the Michael Jackson conspiracy theory after twittering that he believes MJ is alive ... somewhere.

Riley wrote, "If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant [sic] think Michael is still alive."

Just one day before the tweet, Riley received a message from a fan who wrote, "Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that."

Riley responded, "AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE."

So, we gotta ask ...

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/michael-j ... fe-hiding/
:boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :boys_lol: :labern: :labern: :labern: :labern: :labern: :labern: :labern: :labern: :labern: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a: :laie_60a:

nici nu pot sa-l contrazic.!!

Profile E-mail  

Unread postPosted: 22. Nov 2010, 23:59 
Administrator
Administrator

ASTA E CEA MAI TARE STIRE DIN ULTIMA VREME DATA DE TMZ :D :D :D :D CLAR CA NU IL POT CONTRAZICE NICI EU :labern: :labern: :labern: :labern: :labern: :boys_0336: :boys_0336: :boys_0336: :boys_0336: :boys_0336: :boys_0126: :boys_0126: :boys_0126: :boys_0126: :boys_0126: :boys_0291: :boys_0291: :boys_0291: :boys_0291: :ball.eyes405: :ball.eyes405: :ball.eyes405: :ball.eyes405: :ball.eyes405: :ball.eyes405: :ball.eyes405:

Au pus si un POLLLLLL cei de la TMZ :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did MJ fake his death?

* 70%No
* 30%Yes

Total Votes: 38,164

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/michael-j ... fe-hiding/

Dati cu votul ca la celalalt poll am iesit cu .....

Michael Jackson

* 99%Still alive
* 1%RIP

Total Votes: 6,941,520
http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-j ... es-center/

:88n: :88n: :88n: :88n: :88n: :88n: :88n: :88n: :88n: :88n: :boysaxophon: :boysaxophon: :boysaxophon:
:boysaxophon:

Profile Visit website E-mail  

Unread postPosted: 23. Nov 2010, 21:29 
THIS IS IT
THIS IS IT

s-s dat Silvi cu votul,nu gluma

Did MJ fake his death?

81% yes

19% no

total voturi:271,590
:midi27: :midi27: :midi27: :midi27: :midi27: :midi27: :midi27: :midi27: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :1193: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :ball.eyes407: :314_midi04: :314_midi04: :314_midi04: :314_midi04: :314_midi04: :314_midi04: :314_midi04: :313_midi04: :313_midi04: :313_midi04: :313_midi04: :313_midi04: :hp: :hp: :girlande: :girlande: :girlande: :girlande: :girlande: :nicci_(74): :nicci_(74): :juhu: :juhu: :juhu: :juhu: :juhu: :juhu: :juhu: :juhu: :juhu:

Cum se mai joaca TMZ-UL si altii cu mesaje,cu sondaje.....mai,mai....ce coincidente!!!ce scapari!!!ce porumbei le ies pe gura..,pardon,din taste...

:am_pc: :am_pc: :am_pc: :am_pc: :am_pc: :am_pc: :am_pc: :am_pc: :am_pc: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27: :lol27:

Profile E-mail  

Unread postPosted: 23. Nov 2010, 21:41 
THIS IS IT
THIS IS IT

dupa ce ne-am bucurat de rezultatele sondajului,sa mai vedem niste stiri ,,serioase'' :mrgreen: .cine mai vrea bani de la mj???cine?? :o

Michael's Former Manager: I Was Honest, So Pay Up
11/22/2010 10:49 AM PST by TMZ Staff

The man who claims he was Michael Jackson's manager says he was so honest when he turned over a secret stash of MJ money ... the MJ Estate should return the favor by opening its books to him.

Dr. Tohme Tohme claims in new legal docs the Estate owes him 15% of Jacko's earnings while Tohme allegedly worked for him, but the big wigs who administer the estate won't open their books so he can figure out how much to demand.

Tohme says the Estate isn't giving him credit for turning over $5.5 million dollars of Michael's money shortly after he died -- money Tohme says he was secretly holding for the singer. And, Tohme boasts in legal documents obtained by TMZ, he didn't even deduct his fee. Tohme's argument -- being honest should have its rewards.

The Estate doesn't look kindly on Tohme, and they've shut him out.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/michael-j ... ccounting/

New MJ Music Video -- Go Towards the Light!!
11/23/2010 12:25 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's new music video for "Hold My Hand" will be to die for ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ a shoot for the MJ/Akon music video took place yesterday at an airplane hanger in Tustin, CA -- and it involved a whole bunch of extras ... and a very heavenly theme.

We're told the group of extras -- which included a bunch of die-hard MJ fans -- were asked to gather outside the hanger ... and when the giant doors opened, the place was pitch black ... except for one bright light at the end.

Our spies say the extras were then asked to walk towards the light ... symbolizing their journey into heaven.

Should be one hell heck of a music video.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/michael-j ... ven-light/

legat de ultima stire,un filmulet fain,pus de cineva pe twitter:
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

rubis1966

RT PLEASE!!! :-))) "Michael Jackson Alive - Go Towards The Light!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN58J8-6jxQ via @bemyrose Maiju

Profile E-mail  

Unread postPosted: 25. Nov 2010, 14:19 
HISTORY
HISTORY

Cei de la tmz sunt plin de surprize. Si filmuletul asta e tare de tot :D :D Dupa Breackingnews a venit asta cu alive si acum THE LIGHT :D :D Deci vine fetelor vine :!: :D ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 519 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next