MICHAEL JACKSON ALIVE L.O.V.E ROMANIA

It is currently 27. Jan 2020, 15:51

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ] Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Mesaje ciudate Twitter-My Space- Facebook!!!
Unread postPosted: 11. Nov 2009, 22:21 
Administrator
Administrator

Aici putem scrie tot ceea ce gasim pe Twitter-My Space- Facebook si ni se pare ca poate transmite ceva :lol:

MJ L.O.V.E

Profile Visit website E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Mesaje ciudate Twitter
Unread postPosted: 12. Nov 2009, 08:00 
Administrator
Administrator

SC

Ieri noapte Dame Elizabeth a postat o serie de mesaje pe twitter despre filmul TII si azi a aparut peste tot la stiri...

Iata-le:

I was honored with the great privilege of seeing "This Is It" last week. I was sworn to secrecy, but now I can let you know about it.

It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity.

To say the man is a genius is an understatement. He cradles each note, coaxes the music to depths beyond reality.

I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again.

And we have this piece of film to remind us forever and ever that once there was such a man. God kissed him.

God blessed him and squandered nothing, but loved it all. Michael knew how to put together every tone, every nuance to make magic.

To say he was a genius seems so little. I wish my vocabulary encompassed what I feel.

You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"

I loved genius in my lifetime. God was so good to me. I will love Michael forever and so will you, if you don't already.

I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again.

I meant to repeat myself. I love you. I remember Michael loved you. He was totally up to now and the message of today in all his songs.

If you listen to his lyrics they are those of a modern day prophet and it beseeches us to listen to him and what he sang.

I won't use words like preaching because that is off-putting, but listen. Listen to his messages.

From "Black And White", "Man In The Mirror". The inspiration behind "We Are The World". We must take his words of responsibility seriously.

We cannot let his life be in vain / and always done with love. Remember that. Remember him and thank God for him and his genius.

Kenny Ortega did a masterful job of directing the process that goes into making a complete show before hitting the stage.

From A to Z you get Michael's input on every level. Michael's genius at work with the dancers. Mr. Ortega catches Michael in his every mood.

You see in front of your eyes Michael's genius blossoming on this piece of film thanks to Kenny Ortega and his crews.

I truly believe this film should be nominated in every category conceivable.

MJ LOVE

Unread postPosted: 12. Nov 2009, 08:01 
Administrator
Administrator

exista un anume JCC care se presupune ca este mj.a lasat cateva "indicii" despre unde s-ar putea afla,diverse chestii care s-au dovedid a fi adevarate pana la urma.

va las aici "indiciile",iar cine vrea forumul sa-mi dea un pm ca sa vedeti ce discuta userii intre ei in legatura cu aceste "indicii".

JCC - ar putea veni de la jordan christian chandler (cel care l-a acuzat in '93 de molestare).sunt discutii si pe tema aceasta
sau poate insemna "Joke Calms China"

Unele sunt anagrame,iar userii incearca sa descopere cuvintele potrivite.o sa postez si solutiile lor

1. "L.A is my Lady"
-> A say mildly
madly slay i
days may ill

-> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Is_My_Lady
-> lyrics to LA is my Lady:

The music she moves to, is music that makes me a dancer
I brought her my wildest of dreams, and she came up with the answer
I leave behind a part of myself, whenever I leave her
But oh, when I'm back in her arms
She smiles and then - I am home again

'Cause L.A. is my lady
She's always there for me
L.A. is my lady
She knows how to care for me
No lady's sweeter - you know it the moment you meet her

I've been in love more times, than I care to remember
And love's kept me cool in July and warm in December
It may not have lasted, but each time I thought it was heaven
You name it, I've been there and back
Lookin' for someone who - I'd be faithful to

L.A. is my lady
She's always there for me
L.A. is my lady
She knows how to care for me
She's good to me - yeah she's good to me

And that's why
L.A. is my lady - L.A. is my lady
And you're lookin' at a man who - doesn't ever plan to
Kiss his lady bye-bye

-> "The words "The Best Is Yet to Come" are imprinted on Sinatra's grave marker"

-> Lies Sad Agony Smelly

2. JCC: October 30th. Rebirth.

JCC2: Liberian Girl.
JCC2: of course its all a lie. for michael didn't die. JCC is he..and JCC is me. Oct. 30th. I will COME BACK. This wasn't it for me.. but for the meDIA.

Jokecalmschina: 7 stars and a palm tree.
Jokecalmschina: of course (this was in response to Bidoska's "I'd like to ask you a question may I?")
Jokecalmschina: just think of lovely things and your heart will fly on wings.
Jokecalmschina: I love you and miss you all dearly.
Jokecalmschina: thank god for the internet.
Jokecalmschina: **heart icon**
Jokecalmschina: goodbye everyone.

-> Liberian girl..inspiration came from casablanca movie.
Casablanca movie was showed at his funeral party after the burial.
Propably one of his favorite movies..
7 stars... The 7 is definatly a clue it because it pops up everywhere..
stars.. could be de stars at glendale? like Disney or it could be the guests/stars at the funeral.
The funeral guests were placed by the dancers..the seats were placed in rows 7 seats
Think happy thoughts and you will be able to fly...peter pan movie
Sunhine you are right about the moon spacething..
The moon pops up all the time. full moon at his birth, buried by full moon.
7 july there was a penumbral lunar eclipse .
The astrological effect is this.
Anyway there is something about the moon.
Just think of that little boy on a cresent moon..the neverland logo. Peter pan again
Anyway he loved certain moviethemes and got inspired.

3. JCC: I hear a symphony
each time you speak of me

JCC: yes, we are very interested;)

JCC: do it mac

JCC: sorry, wrong

JCC: joke, you are just a joke

JCC: 51

JCC: Morning glow all days long
For we sing tomorrow's song
Never knew we could be so strong

"its time, i love you from the bottom of my heart, but please, be good, be good"

-> "I Hear a Symphony" is a 1965 hit song recorded by The Supremes for the Motown.
-> "I Hear a Symphony" was also recorded by Michael Jackson
-> Do It Mac

A computer program
http://do-it.en.softonic.com/mac
so he is saying he is using his computer. I am not familiar with the program so i will leave that for soemone else.
-> JCC: Morning glow all days long
For we sing tomorrow's song
Never knew we could be so strong

A Michael Jackson song again.

4. 11 September, Chat:

Jokecalmschina: *heart*
Jokecalmschina: listen to the lady strings. I love you!

5.Jokecalmschina: the leaves will fall, have faith din 9/12/09

-> Have faith, the leaves will fall e o melodia a lui stevie wonder

sunt o gramada,sa-mi spuneti dac vreti sa le pun aici sau fiecare intra pe forum si le citeste
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-auzi ce ne intreaba Jermaine pe twitter:

"What did fans think of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT? What song was stuck in your head when you left the theater?"

Asta pentru continuarea filmului, sunt sigura...
Altfel de ce ar intreba?

MJ LOVE

Unread postPosted: 12. Nov 2009, 08:02 
OFF THE WALL
OFF THE WALL

Pfff...foarte bine ..Alt motiv nu vad pentru care ne-ar intreba :roll:

LORRY

Profile E-mail  

Unread postPosted: 12. Nov 2009, 08:03 
Administrator
Administrator

SC

Mai sa va zic ceva TAREEE!!! :o

E un user pe twitter care da mesaje foarte... inspirate sa zic asa. ;-)

Dupa ce a fost difuzat TII prima data a scris asa:

It really is all for love... The second you lose that... The second it's all in vain.. If you were meant to get it.. You did... I love you

Inainte de film a scris asa:

Careful what you wish for... Tonight we separate the men from the boys... Women from the girls.. Ready? Set? Go...

Alt mesaj dupa film:

Lead by no example but yourselves... Follow nothing but your own heart. We are our own worst enemies.. Kiss and make up...

In sfarsit... uite ce a scris AZI !!!!!

129 and counting... It doesn't get easier... But it's worth it.. It's worth it...

Hmmmm.... daca e sa socotim 129 de zile de acum incolo... ar nsemna ca in MARTIE se va intampla ceva, nu? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Acest user are numele IWillNever Tell You, pseudonim
MediaHypeAgain si la locatie scrie LandOfNever.

Deci... persoana secretoasa, nu?

La mesajul lui/ei de azi cineva i-a zis:

So that is when you believe this bubble will burst? March onward my friend...in peace.

Observati cuvantul MARCH (el il utilizeaza cu 2 sensuri, de mars si in acelasi timp se refera si la luna MARTIE... deci chiar asa e... 129 de zile !!! ) :o :o :o

Ei... CE SPUNETI??? Sa dea Domnul sa fie luna MARTIE 2010. Sa nu uitam ca tot in martie a fost si conferinta de la O2... ;)

MJ LOVE

Unread postPosted: 12. Nov 2009, 08:06 
THIS IS IT
THIS IS IT

Noi suntem cu mesajele, mie chiar imi plac, parca am fi cu totii in lumi paralele datorita lor......... nu mai zic si de restul Cassandra... echipa ca sunt multi, oricum ei nu se lasa, dar nici noi !!! :lol:

Ortega nici nu stie saracul ce-l asteapta :lol: dar am mesajele imp. cu el... peste 5 ani o sa scot o carte cu mesajele lui ORTEGA'S THE BEST OF THE BEST : L.O.V.E, TOY :-D !

SI SE VA NUMI : CRAZY WORLD??? NO, DREAM, BELIEVE!!! :lol:

Dar la ce scrie si ala al tau cu mesajele ... nu ar fi rau asa Martie e acusi! , nu stiu de ce dar eu ma gandeam tot asa spre Paste... si nu stiam cand cade Pastele 2010

Dar iti dai seama daca ar aparea la Conf. de Presa O2, 2010 ca aia era tot in martie, asa ca si cum nimic nu s-a intamplat, sa spuna ca vrea sa anunte concertele Londra ?? :w00t: pentru 13 iulie, spune tu cam cati ar lesina in lumea asta ? Si daca lumea ar zice ceva ca nu se poate ce si cum ???el sa zica ca real noi toti nu am trait anul 2009, nu am fost "setati" pentru anul asta, ala e un film ce am vazut noi Londra 2009, iar acum e 2010 si asta e, 2009 nu apare in viata noastra sau in calendar. Tare nu !

Uite asa fac exces de imaginatie ........ cred ca de la MJ mi se trage cum a zis el ca vrea sa aduca media la un level high high !!, pe noi sigur a reusit suntem la ce level vrea el :lol:, totul e sa nu ne taca taca la cap de tot :lol: :lol: :lol: cu acest high level

CRIS

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love is the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.."Why, why… tell’em that is human nature,I like livin’ this way,I like lovin’ this way"

Profile E-mail  

Unread postPosted: 12. Nov 2009, 08:07 
Administrator
Administrator

SC

Da Cristina oricum tineti minte LUNA MARTIE 2010... asa, daca nu o aveti marcata in calendar ;-)

OFFTOPIC: Imi poate spune si mie cineva cand se terminau concertele programate pentru Londra in 2010? MARTIE cumva???

MJ LOVE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ] Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next